March 5, 2013

Beauty Boutique

I had that moment today: that moment where I realized I'm a beauty junkie. (As evident above, I've also determined I'm a beauty bag lady!) I love absolutely everything from the packaging to product. In my opinion, there's nothing better than a coffee and a stroll (i.e. several lovely hours) through the cosmetics department weaving from brand to brand, trying on everything from fragrances to lipsticks. 

In what began as a simple project to consolidate my products into new containers, I got completely sucked in, went down the rabbit hole, and found myself in an absolutely glorious, Virgo-esque makeupalooza! 

Here are some of my favorite must-haves from my personal beauty boutique:

Face: L-R Foundation Primer by Laura Mercier, Face & Body Liquid Make Up by Make Up For Ever, fake up concealer by Benefit, HD Finishing Powder, and Full Cover Waterproof Cream by Make Up For Ever


Eyes: L-R: Naked Palette by Urban Decay, Shadow Insurance primer by Too Faced, Eyes to Kill palette, Eyes to Kill Length & Volume Mascara and Smooth Silk Eye Pencil all by Giorgio Armani, Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner by Bobbi Brown, and Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio by smashbox


Brushes: Could not live without my MAC brushes!

Cheeks: Sun Beam and Cha Cha Tint by Benefit, HD Creme Blush by Make Up For Ever, Cremeblend Blush by MAC

Lip Pencils: variety of colors by MAC, NARS & Make Up For Ever

Lips: everything from nudes and neutrals to my signature bold, red lips, I use MAC Lipstick & Pro Longwear, Rimmel London & Tom Ford Beauty

Make sure to share what's in your #beautyboutique on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

Color me happy, my lovelies! 

xx JN

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a beauty bag lady - I have far too many...
    The problem (I think) is that I can never find the perfect one...
    The perfect one is big enough to carry everything I need for a week-long vacation, but small enough to fit comfortably on the edge of a hotel-room sink. It also needs to be small enough that it doesn't raise eyebrows that question "how much did you bring" when just popping off for an overnight trip to the mountains... It has to be durable and easy to clean, but it also has to be super-cute for all of the times it will inevitably end up on display.

    ... and if it was also flight-friendly... that would be great too, but I'm asking too much on that one I bet!

    ReplyDelete