February 27, 2013

Wear It Wednesday: The Natasha Necklace




In my wardrobe, statement jewelry is a necessity. When I find a designer who designs pieces that embrace that idea, coupled with a classy, luxe aesthetic, consider me hooked!

Cue: my sincere love for all things Julie Vos.

For me, Julie Vos is that "must have one of everything" collection. I'm not kidding ... there is not a piece I do not love! So you can imagine my over-the-moon excitement when this gorgeous, coral + gold statement necklace, known as Natasha, came to live with me.

Here's what I love: for such a substantive piece, this necklace feels solid, but does not wear or feel heavy - and the detailing + bold color make it a perfect day-to-night necklace. Win, win!

xx JN

P.S. Keep your eye on Wear It Wednesdays - more favorites from Julie Vos to come!

Blazer: Anne Klein (thrifted) / Shirt: Dobby Dot Button Down by LOFT / Denim: Curvy Straight by LOFT / Necklace: Natasha c/o Julie Vos / Lips: Pro Longwear in Prolong by MAC

Photographed by: James Newman (via iPhone + Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment