October 10, 2012

Denim by Design

I didn't own a pair of jeans until I was in high school. I was that girl from the South who embraced all things skirts and dresses (oh, and suits as a teenager ... don't ask). Pants - and especially jeans  - were far too casual for my taste and never looked right on me. Before the recent years of the "curvy fit" sensation, when you're the girl who has the hourglass figure from the time you're wee-high, it was either pleated pants (which made everything worse), or, have pants that fit the booty, but left a gap the size of the Grand Canyon at the small of my back! (yes, I went there.)

Nowadays, I can't imagine a world without them - and have come to realize that it's all about the fit and the quality of the denim, and there ain't nothing too casual for my taste any longer!




Denim: Levis / Shirt: C. Wonder / Boots: Guess (last season - similar here) / Bracelets: J.Crew (old) / Watch: personal collection
Stylist: Amy Keller
Photographer: James Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment