July 23, 2012

Seeing Red

This week, I'm featuring the home of my dear friend, Jason Belz. Over the course of our 15-year friendship, we have always shared a distinct love of home interiors. When I first saw Jason's Brooklyn apartment in 2008, I was overcome with inspiration - to the tune of knowing that when Team Newman returned a few months later, we would call Park Slope our home.

Jason's incredible mix of old-meets-new is one of the things I love most about his space. And drawing from my collection of vintage wares, my stylist, photographer & I decided his home, garden, and surrounding block were the perfect canvas:

 

 
 



Dress: 80's pleated v-neckline with extended shoulder line and drawstrings from Vice Versa 
Necklace: oversized acrylic pearl bead strand (personal collection)
Home & Garden: Jason Belz
Styled by: Amy Keller

Check back tomorrow for my interview with Jason!

xx JN

No comments:

Post a Comment