July 17, 2012

Bedroom Makeover

Our bedroom went through a makeover this weekend. My side of the closet had exploded, and my mom intervened during her stay. Off to The Container Store we went, home came a rolling rack ... and the transformation began:



Organizing my vintage collection on my new Commercial Garment RackPlatinum Huggable Hangers
from The Container Store

With clothing I love so much, how could this rack not become a focal point?


Transformed this Socker plant stand from IKEA to a dressing table


My statement necklaces hung on hooks, sunnies in a vintage plant holder & my Grandpere's christening gown from 1909

Duvet, sheets & silver throw pillows from IKEA | Printed throw pillows from Fab.com

"The Brooklyn Bridge" by our daughter using oil pastels & watercolors - great way to personalize your space!

Created a gallery wall at the foot of our bed with our favorite artwork & photographs
Ready to create your own gallery wall? Stay tuned for my DIY later this week!

xx JN

2 comments: