December 28, 2012

Instagram

The month of December brought with it my new iPhone 5, and subsequently Instagram! I've been loving the opportunity of documenting my day to day experiences there, and hope you'll join me moving forward. 

Here are a few of this month's favorites:

Tilapia tacos made fresh by my cousin, Chef Sarah, while were together in Arizona for our Nana's funeral. The family who eats together, stays together ... especially when they eat my Aunt Ruth's & Chef Sarah's amazing cooking!

The most adorable retro kitchen at The Motor Lodge - a fully retro-renovated property that you must, must, must check out whenever life takes you to Prescott, AZ!

The view(s) from my parents' new ranch in Prescott Valley - 2013 will bring some incredible new adventures with them there!

Back home in Brooklyn - where a snowman blowup in front of a brownstone is actually charming!

 With my boy, Woody, after an emergency procedure. Doesn't he look like he's in a martini glass?

 My biggest girl reading "The Night Before Christmas" at our Hurricane Sandy Benefit Concert

 Nail art supplies as chosen by my girl on our mani-pedi date

 The "before" and "after" of my cheilectomy surgery on December 21st! Ho ho ho!

 Christmas traditions: our girl seeing Santa ... except Santa happened to be female ... again. Oh, yes, this was the second year in a row! 
No Christmas would be complete without our beautiful tree, as photographed on Christmas Eve.

I'm signing off until the New Year, my lovelies. Make sure to take a moment (or several) and give thanks for this incredible year of 2012, and declare your intentions and rituals for 2013.

Blessings abound!

xo JN

No comments:

Post a Comment