August 13, 2012

Updated Classic

My personal style aesthetic is rooted in a desire to pair pieces together that I absolutely love - typically a variation on a classic look, but with the volume turned up. More often than not, stylist Amy creates looks with pieces spanning several decades, yet when pulled together, feel nothing but fresh and new.

In this case, we took this 80's vintage dress, paired it with an even older vintage leather belt ... and completed the look with my newest handbag: this utterly gorgeous medium Candace Carryall from the Coach Legacy collection. It will come as no surprise that my affinity for the Legacy collection is in part due to the fact that it is "classic, yet completely new."

Music to my ears!





Dress: 80's vintage (personal collection) / Belt: vintage (personal collection) / Handbag: Legacy Leather Medium Candace Carryall in Carnelian courtesy of Coach / Nails: Armed & Ready by essie
Styled by: Amy Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment