July 25, 2011

The Mighty Bran Cracker

I don't know about you, but making sure I have plenty of fiber in my diet has always been a bit of a challenge. Well, pumpkins, that has changed since I was recently introduced to these:
Now, look. I am definitely one of those people who has taste buds that enjoy very "healthy tasting" snacks. I'm not going to turn down a wheatgrass shot, and my seaweed crisps are one of my faves. I am not advocating that these crispbreads are "tasty" necessarily ... but ... I will say that when these GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbreads are accompanied with Laughing Cow wedges, hummus, whipped cream cheese, or preserves, I think they are fantastic.

Not to mention filling. (Hi, ummmm ... 4 crisbreads = 20g of FIBER!)

So how am I incorporating these gems into my daily routine?

Take 4 of these ...
+ 2 of these ...

+ a large handful of these ...
 and a heaping side of these ...
Trust me, you will be satisfied with this filling, low-calorie, high fiber lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment